- Are motivated by a desire to heal so they can do the things that are most important to them
- Are interested in taking charge of their own health, and want to be a partner in the healing process
- Are willing to commit to a consistent course of treatment in order to fully resolve their health issues at the root
- Are interested in learning how to balance their eating habits, exercise, sleep, daily schedule, and support system to maintain their own good health and energy over the long term
IS THIS YOU?
You Have A Health Issue That’s Really Cramping Your Style.
Under normal circumstances you’re busy and engaged with life; but now you find yourself missing out on things because of fatigue, pain, or fear of an inconvenient or embarrassing “episode”. Maybe you’re just not enjoying life because you don’t feel well.
You’re Not Satisfied With Western Medicine’s Answer To Your Health Problem.
Your doctors may be unable to diagnose your condition, or the treatments they offer are simply not effectively addressing your needs.
You’d Like To Avoid Surgery Or Medications.
You’re wondering if there is a more natural, less intrusive solution, with fewer risks and side effects.
You Feel Like Your Medications Are Just Masking The Symptoms, But Not Solving The Problem.
You want a treatment that will help you get back to a natural state of health, without the need for drugs.
You Have A Long-Term Health Condition, And Want To Live With It As Comfortably And Successfully As You Can.
You’re not expecting a cure, but it would make a huge difference to feel more comfortable and energetic day-to-day, and to have help with some of the side effects of your medication.
You Just Don’t Feel Quite Right, Physically Or Emotionally.
It’s nothing you’d go to the doctor for, but you know your body’s out of whack (mind and spirit) and you want to get back on track and feeling like yourself again.
You’re Afraid The Aches, Pains, Fatigue, Stress, Or Other Symptoms You’re Experiencing Are Unavoidable Signs Of Getting Older.
Just part of getting older, or just what happens to people in your family, or just how it has to be if you participate in physical labor or sit at a computer all day, or maybe just part of being a parent.
You’re Going Through A Time Of Stress Or Transition.
And you want support to stay balanced and healthy.
You’ve Tried A Lot Of Self-Care Options And Healthy Living Habits, But It Somehow Still Doesn’t Add Up To Feeling Better.
You’ve researched supplements, herbs, or homeopathic remedies; taken steps to deal with your stress level; and made good changes to your exercise and eating habits, but it hasn’t helped as much as you would expect.
You’re Trying To Get Pregnant.
You want to maximize your chances of conceiving and having a healthy, successful pregnancy — whether on your own or with medical fertility treatments.
You Are Pregnant, And Would Like Support.
You’re looking for a safe, drug-free way to handle pregnancy symptoms or other health issues.
If Any Of These Sound Familiar, Our office has Experience Helping People In Your Situation.
It has been our privilege to work with men, women and children from age 7 to 94, who:
- Are dealing with chronic health conditions
- Are recovering from injuries, illness, surgery or other medical treatment
- Are tapering off medications, or dealing with their side effects
- Have acute medical concerns
- Are managing anxiety and depression, PTSD, or stressful life transitions
- Want to increase their energy, vitality, emotional balance, and overall well-being
- Are trying to get pregnant
- Want to avoid using medications or having surgery
- Have had trouble finding the help they need within the medical profession