Here are some things to do before your session:
Download and read How to benefit most from Acupuncture Therapy— This article will give you a sense of how I work, and what you can do to make the most of this investment in your health care.
New Patient Forms: We encourage you to print and fill out these forms in detail prior to your arrival so that we may begin your treatment promptly. Do not sign the Consent to Services form until you arrive in our office.
- New Patient Consent to Services
- New Patient Intake Form #1
- New Patient Intake Form #2
- Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Financial Responsibility
- HIPAA Privacy Notice for Patients
Returning Patient Forms:
a few more things…
- Insurance must be verified by our office prior to your appointment. Click here to submit.
- Review the FAQ page and Steps of Care sections below so you know what to expect.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that can easily be rolled up above your elbows and knees.
- Eat a wholesome snack or meal with protein 1-2 hours prior to your appointment.